Real Estate Agency Consulting
Suffolk Research Service, Inc. provides consulting services to
the owners of Real Estate Agencies--most have room for improvement
in many key areas.
We have performed extensive questionnaire surveys of the buyers
of real estate on the East End of Long Island. We have also worked
with most of the larger agencies and numerous smaller agencies on
the East End, and we have learned their strengths and weaknesses.
Some Key Questions Needing Attention at Real Estate Agences
on the East End of Long Island:
- What programs should be implemented to address the all important
task of agent recruiting?
- How to measure the marketing/advertising performance?
- To what extent should the agency use direct marketing to solicit
- How to prepare an effective Exclusive Listing presentation?
- How does an ageny tell if its advertising program is aimed in
- Which agent compensation plan makes the most sense?
- Is the agency's General Management adequately informed/trained?
- Is the agency's Office Management adequately informed/trained?
- How and how much agent training?
- How to gauge the adequacy of "Prospect" prospecting
at the agency?
- When and how to remove "Dead wood" from agent ranks?
- How to keep high-producer/high maintenance agents from inappropriately
influencing key decisions and operations?
- What's the best "Ups" program?
These and other questions are important -- they make the
difference between a profitable, growing agency and one that
loses money and is not growing.
Resume of George
R. Simpson, CEO of Suffolk Research Service, Inc. -- Click Here
to arrange an appointment for us to discuss how we can help
you improve the performace of your agency.